How Do You Be So Short?

Monday, October 16, 2006

Chuck is here!

Well, right now we're taking a little break from school, so I thought I'd post. And when I say we're taking a break, that actually means that we're waiting to check our Spanish homework and then we'll move on to the next lesson.
So, yeah, Chuck is here! He's been here since Wednesday I think, and he has to leave tomorrow. But we're really glad he got to come! I'm pretty sure we're planning to eat out at a Mexican food place today, so that should be fun. I wanted to take a picture of us with him doing something, but then I realized that we probably would never get around to taking the picture and then I would never get around to posting, so I figured it would be best to just go ahead and post. We did get to take him to our night time geocache, which was pretty sweet. (For those of you who don't know, that means you follow the reflective tacks until you get to the cache.)
Well, I should probably go and help Mom make us some lunch. Until next time! (And hopefully next time I'll have pictures!)

5 Comments:

Blogger Kayla said...

Wow, I had no idea. Tell him I said hi and that he needs to come see us next since I haven't seen him in forever. In fact, the last time I saw him was before family camp! Glad you're having fun with him and that you got to do a nighttime geocache. It seems like those would be difficult.

3:33 PM  
Blogger Brenda Walker said...

We will be there fairly soon! We love y'all! Have a great evening!

4:03 PM  
Blogger Katie80 said...

Glad you're having fun with Charles! I wish we were coming to see you soon, but alas, I guess we will have to wait till you come back to TX.
J put those shoes in the mail today, so you should get them in a few days!

6:29 PM  
Blogger CrazyUncle said...

We will be there fairly soon! We love y'all! Have a great evening!

Wait a minute? Didn't I say that up above when I was cleverly disguised as ZKW?

8:02 PM  
Blogger Mimi and Poppy said...

I haven't responded to your posts in awhile. So -- I'm glad Chuck is visiting and hope you have great fun. I love your hair and your new skirt.

10:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home