How Do You Be So Short?

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

I am still here

It has been quite some time hasn't it? Well, we started school. Bla. But it's going okay really. And I get to take sewing/cooking (Home ec.) this year! That's pretty much the only one I like. I mean, it gets me new clothes, and they're required!
We did get to go shopping yesterday when we went to the Awana thing that you all hopefully read about on Caleb's blog. I even got some new shirts when we went to Mervyn's! I really like them.
Well, I don't have much to say, but maybe I'll post again when I have some good pictures to post about.

6 Comments:

Blogger Caleb said...

I'm glad that you finally posted! I even know what your shirts are like. Colorwise that is. Beyond that, nothing.

8:06 PM  
Blogger Kayla said...

Its good of you to update, I was starting to wonder what was going on. I'm glad you get to take home ec. And of course, I wish i could go shopping with you too! Oh, and I'm glad your mom thinks of me when she sees lime green slippers... I think.

8:07 PM  
Blogger Katie80 said...

Glad to see you're still around! Home Ec sounds like a class you would be really good at, hopefully it will be the highlight of your school day.
I also would like to go shopping with you!!

4:19 AM  
Blogger The Grandparents said...

Hey, Laur!! I, too, am glad you finally posted! It was boring going to your site and seeing the same thing. Sometimes I read it over again, just to see if there was something I'd missed last time!
We are getting ready...just about 3 more weeks...until our Alaska cruise. We found a thing on the Internet where someone had put a thing about the cruise they took on the same boat!! Don't recall the "address", but G-dad can tell you if y"all want to look at it and see our boat and the places we will go! Love ya, COG

11:14 AM  
Blogger Brenda Walker said...

I am glad you are still around! Only 3 weeks from today from yesterday until you find out what colors to start buying!!

11:36 AM  
Blogger Brenda Walker said...

okay that made no sense. I meant to earse the word "today"

11:37 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home