How Do You Be So Short?

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

I'm at Kayla's!!

After getting up at four thirty-ish yesterday and driving from Phoenix back to Pahrump, we left again at eight this morning to drive to Redding!! So, I am now sitting at Kayla's compy and taking ridiculous pictures. Kayla would like everyone to know that the picture on the bottom is not that great, and her neck doesn't really stick out that far, and that her head doesn't really float around in mid-air. Just to clarify. Anyway, we will be leaving for Family Camp at about eleven tomorrow, and will be setting up camp all by our little lonesomes. So, for now, you can enjoy these great pictures and anxiously await the ones from Family Camp. They won't be on here though, because I'm not bringing a digital camera, so you'll just have to bug Kayla about it if you want to see them.


7 Comments:

Blogger Auntie Eisel said...

Um, I don't know why Kayla's computer won't let me work the colors like I want to, so that's why half is black, and the other half is orange. So there you go. It's not my fault, but rather Kayla's computer's.

10:54 PM  
Blogger Katie80 said...

It's still really early (well, 5:56) and I was thinking my eyes weren't adjusted. thanks for clarifying that the writing does change color.
I'm glad you got there safely and I hope family camp is a blast!
Tell Kayla the floating head trick is awesome!

4:02 AM  
Blogger Mimi and Poppy said...

What fun to be with your friend in your hometown! Have a great time at Family Camp. Don't let the bedbugs or any other bugs bite!

7:52 AM  
Blogger Brenda Walker said...

Yep, I have seen her head do that a time or two, did you have to help her get it fixed?

3:29 PM  
Blogger Brenda Walker said...

I didn't even notice the colors and had to go back and check. But, that's not saying much because I am pretty much blind anyways. Have a blast at camp!!

12:29 AM  
Blogger Aaron, Kara, Walker, Sophie June, and Ford said...

What a fun vacation you've been having! Love the pictures, and I hope you have fun at family camp!

8:41 AM  
Blogger Caleb said...

Hoffa goot time.

4:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home