How Do You Be So Short?

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Two in one


I cut my hair! I kind of wish that I hadn't now, (I really miss it being long) but I decided that I might as well make the most of what I did, so I tried it in curlers. I think it worked out pretty well! I couldn't believe how short it ended up looking. Actually, the girl at the hair cut place cut it shorter than I asked her to anyway, so it's kind of a bummer, but oh well. Since the curls were so poofy beside my face Mom helped me put some little clips in it. One on either side and then in the back. (Well, two in the back since just one wouldn't really hold it all in place.)

Isn't Daisy cute? But I guess I always think she is. Today she slept in my lap while I read Silas Marner for school. I thought it was very thoughtful of her. :) It made the reading far more enjoyable.
Oh, and not only do these pictures cover my hair and Daisy, they also show you my new shirt! It's one of the two I told you about.... um, two posts ago I think. I got it at Mervyn's and it works nicely to wear whatever color I want to under it because it matches pretty much everything! I like it. But not as much as Daisy. :D

10 Comments:

Blogger Brenda Walker said...

well I think your hair is adorable short. It was great seeing you and maybe I will call you tomorrow with some exciting news

5:56 PM  
Blogger Caleb said...

What? Margo didn't do a good job? That's a surprise. Crazy haircuttists. Silas Marner is so extraneously fun, I can't hardly believe it!

7:28 PM  
Blogger Kayla said...

I like the new hair. It looks cute. I think I have that shirt.

8:51 PM  
Blogger Katie80 said...

Well, I'm sorry that you miss your long hair, but I do think it looks really cute in these pictures! Did you take these the morning I talked to you?
I see the Dais-ter is no longer "required to sit on a blanket" while chilling in Mom's brown chair.
:)

4:10 AM  
Blogger The Grandparents said...

Like what we can see of your hair, but it sure is different, isn't it. Do you still like it? I would like it even better if I could see it in person, or at least a photo showing your pretty face! Pray for us as we leave Friday morning for our Alaska cruise! COG

11:04 AM  
Blogger Shorty said...

I cut my hair awhile back too, and as soon as I got home, I missed it. So I know what you mean. It looks real cute in the pics though. I finally put some pics on my blog so you can go see my b-day present.

8:33 AM  
Blogger CrazyUncle said...

I cut my hair a while back, too. I miss the longer stuff, but it'll grow back. So will yours. I like it, though. Yours and mine, that is.

8:45 PM  
Blogger Leigh said...

I really like your new haircut. I want to see a picture of it straight though. It would look really cute flat-ironed, but ironed so it flips out.yv

9:26 AM  
Blogger Brenda Walker said...

Mine is shorter, I don't miss it, but when it's long it annoys me. Maybe that is the same thing.

11:50 PM  
Blogger Forestry Natural Resources Club said...

Hi Lauri, I like your new hair cut. It's cute! You should have come to me I would have cut it the way you wanted it.Ha! Ha! Hee! Hee! I know it's a bit far to drive. Cute doggie too! HK

6:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home