How Do You Be So Short?

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Here We Are!

Okay, so here's what's been going on:
This guy in our church (his name is Paul Crane) invited us to come visit him while he was staying at his brother's house, which is in Holly Wood! (We never really got a good view of the sign though.) His brother wasn't actually even there, but we got to swim in his pool! The house was a little weird, but it was fine. Caleb and I can't quite understand why rich people have such an interest for strange-looking art that doesn't really make sense. Oh well! The exciting part was when we got to go to Knott's Berry Farm! I had a lot of fun there. They have some good rides! I think my favorite was the Xcelerator. You start by going from zero to 80 miles per hour in 2 seconds! I also really like the Perilous Plunge. Or at least I think that's what it's called. It's kind of like the Monsoon falls that's at Six Flags Marine World, only taller and scarier! (Which is a very good thing in case you're wondering!) Then the next day we went to a museum that had old cars and stuff. As you can tell, the museum was much better than Knott's Berry Farm......... only not really. The museum was kind of cool I guess, just not half as much fun as the day before had been. So, that's pretty much all that's been happening lately. Of course we did go pick Daisy up today, which is always good. I don't know where the camera is right now, but I'll try to put pictures on the next post.
Oh, and I won't let this post slip by without saying something about the upcoming niece/nephew! I found a few things that I wanted to get for it at Knott's Berry Farm, but Dad said it would be way too long before the kid would be big enough to wear it. Bummer. Oh well, we still have lots of time to buy it cute things before it gets here. If only October could come, without the bother of school and all. :)

7 Comments:

Blogger Brenda Walker said...

Thanks for keeoing your eyes open for cute baby things. I will be sure and let you know as soon as possible so that you can start shopping for real.

12:36 PM  
Blogger Caleb said...

I had a fun time at Knott's Berry Farm. I really enjoyed the roller coasters! (From a distance, that is ;) ). I enjoyed the museum but I agree with you on the fun level.

1:48 PM  
Blogger Kayla said...

You know its still going to be inside Brenda in october right? You could always just get maternity shirts for Brenda and dress it that way. There is always more than one way to skin a cat... or dress a pregnant woman. Glad you had fun.

5:56 PM  
Blogger Kayla said...

Oh yeah, I like the new links!

5:57 PM  
Blogger Kayla said...

You should check your email. :)

11:40 AM  
Blogger Brenda Walker said...

What is the significance of October?

12:34 PM  
Blogger Brenda Walker said...

Last comment from Z, not me!

12:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home