How Do You Be So Short?

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Holy Moly!!!!

Zachary and Brenda are HERE!!!! We've been having a blast with them so far. Yesterday we went into Las Vegas ( I won't tell you all about it, but we had to go to a Star Trek thing because we got free tickets......) and Zachary told us to call him when we finished doing the Star Trek thing, but we forgot. And then he ended up calling us instead, and told us that they were in Las Vegas! At first I don't think any of us really believed him, but once he convinced us we couldn't contain our excitement! It was an awesome surprise! We were pretty stoked to say the least. They came with us to church this morning and we've pretty much just hung out around here. Oh, I take that back. We did go to Wal-Mart and stuff. We get to go swimming with them today. I think they have to leave tomorrow, which I always hate, but I guess it'll be okay. So anyway, that's our exciting news. School is still going on and all the other weekly church things. This Wednesday will be our first AWANA thingy for the highschoolers, and it's gonna be at our house, so that's cool. School still stinks, but I'm liking the sewing class! I learned how to put in a zipper a few days ago, which was exciting. Okay, I guess that's all. I would have put a picture on here, but I think that we still haven't figured out how to load the pictures from the camera on to our new compy, so I decided not to try it. Until next time!

4 Comments:

Blogger Kayla said...

I can't believe they're there either! They probably didn't want to tell me because last time they were going, I begged to go with them. I miss you!

6:33 PM  
Blogger Brenda Walker said...

Hey I didn't know we were here. Oh, wait I guess I did. It was great to see you. Don't worry we are going to do our best to come back in October too. Only a few more days until you can do some serious baby shopping I hope.

10:37 AM  
Blogger Katie80 said...

I'm glad you had fun with them! Wish we could've been there, too!

11:32 AM  
Blogger Caleb said...

Brenda's comment sounds like something I woulda said. Looks like she's movin' up seeing as how she's gonna have a kid. I'm so stoked that they were here to Gull! I'm sorry that you didn't like Star Trek that much.

6:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home