How Do You Be So Short?

Thursday, July 27, 2006

I'm back now

We just got back from California yesterday, so I thought I'd post and tell you that I had a great time! Unfortunately, I had no camera, so I don't have any pictures to post. But Kayla is going to send me some, so that I can scrapbook them!
I had a really great time being there with Kayla and Zachary and Brenda and everybody. Kayla and I even set up camp by ourselves! We probably put up that tent in record time. :) We also met a really funny guy named Jim. His buddy's name is Bill. hahaha! Yeah.... good times! Good times.

In other news..... I CAN'T BELIEVE BRENDA AND ZACHARY ARE GONNA HAVE A KID!!!!!!!! I am so totally stoked that I'm actually gonna be an aunt. It's so great!! I wish I could be there all the time to see it. :( sniff, sniff But there is always pictures, and hopefully we'll get to visit a LOT. :) This is the most exciting thing I've heard all year! Brenda, we're praying that you'll get over the morning (or should I say "all day") sickness really soon. Oh, and one other thing concerning this subject: Katie and Justin, get with the program! Tee hee! Okay, so I guess I can wait since I have one niece/nephew to look forward to. Yay!!!

You're probably all wondering, "is she actually glad to be home in the desert?" Well the desert no, not really. But home, yes! It's good to be with Mom, Dad, Caleb, and Daisy again. I'm really thankful that God has helped me to adjust, and start to get over the move. God is good!

7 Comments:

Blogger Caleb said...

I'm glad that you're home! I too am stoked that I will be an Uncle. Or and Ungle. Whatever.

10:56 AM  
Blogger CrazyUncle said...

So, I cannot understand how you could not be glad to be in the desert. Did you forget the whole "dry heat" thing? Yeah, hot times, hot times.

11:41 AM  
Blogger Katie80 said...

Welcome home! :)
I love the new picture on top of your blog, that's so cute!

7:44 PM  
Blogger Brenda Walker said...

Great post Weeze, you're the man!

12:04 PM  
Blogger Kayla said...

I guess I'm gald you get to be home too, I know how much you missed that dog. However it was fun having you here with me.

2:08 PM  
Blogger Katie80 said...

So who are these funny guys Jim and Bill??

5:26 AM  
Blogger Kayla said...

I say, go for it! We'll just say Katie started a new trend.

11:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home