How Do You Be So Short?

Sunday, September 24, 2006


Well, this was Leigh's suggestion. And actually, this one was taken earlier than the one where it was curly. The first thing I did after the hair cut was shower, dry it, and then curl it. (okay, that's not entirely true, first we went to Wal-Mart.) At first I left it all down and curled it out, but that looked a little weird because I've been growing out the sides of my bangs, and it just didn't quite look right, as you can see to the right.
But the picture below shows you that it looks much better with the top half pulled back. I think I like it that way better.

But again, my eyes look kinda weird in this one. :)

Caleb and I are both sick right now so that's a bummer. I think we're getting better, but we're really hoping that Mom and Dad don't catch it. Hopefully school won't be too hard, and we'll be able to think enough to do our work tomorrow.
Well, Mom and Dad just got back from their prayer meeting thing, so that's all for now!

11 Comments:

Blogger Caleb said...

I agree that it's a bummer that we're sick. It's not cool at all. Thanks for the pictures, I was really wondering what your hair looked like.

7:47 PM  
Blogger CrazyUncle said...

I think that, in the second picture, it looks like your looking at something other than the camera. And for me, I like the hair better in number 1.

9:11 PM  
Blogger Lindsay Ward said...

I think you look very cute and your eyes don't look weird at all.

7:17 AM  
Blogger Kayla said...

I think the hair looks cute all the time, however, if you want my completely honest opinion, I liked it curly better. It looks good both ways though.

3:28 PM  
Blogger Brenda Walker said...

I still think that it looks cute short. Hope you are feeling better soon. At least by Feb 28th would be good.

10:14 PM  
Blogger Brenda Walker said...

I too hope that your sickliness goes away! I will be at your house again in a little less than a month so you better be better by then!

2:11 PM  
Blogger Katie80 said...

I vote for number 2, but I think both are cute. I'm not sure why you think your eyes look wierd, but I think you look pretty.
I heard y'all were sick. Hope you get to feeling better.
Does your email address still work? I was gonna send you a card, but then I thought Mom and Dad's address changed a while back, so I wasn't sure if yours was still the same.

8:25 PM  
Blogger Leigh said...

I like it.

11:06 AM  
Blogger Kayla said...

I had to go back with blogger. You can read about it there. go to http://kaylam44.blogspot.com/ sorry, you still have to change your link.
Love you!

7:49 PM  
Blogger Katie80 said...

You bet I would!!! Are you asking? Do you have a particular topic in mind or should I decide?
LOVE YOU!
(PS-I called her KaylaM because her old and new URLs for blogger had "kaylam" in them.)

6:44 AM  
Blogger Shorty said...

Loved your commit on my blog. I'm glad you finally made those cookies. They are sooooo good. I made boring old Chocolate Chip the other day, but I used wheat flour instead of white. I would not recommend it.

9:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home