How Do You Be So Short?

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Tomorrow!

I know, I don't have any pictures. I only have time for a few quick sentences and then we're going to go swim.
We just got back from the grandparents' house today. We had so much fun! I loved seeing everybody, the swimming, the pool playing, the big house, and the eating out. It was all great! I might even have time to post pictures of some of those things after I get back.
Tomorrow I'm leaving for family camp! I'm feeling a little worn out from the constant activities, but I know it'll be a blast. I can't wait to see you Kayla!

3 Comments:

Blogger Kayla said...

I can't wait to see you in approximately 10 hours!

9:53 AM  
Blogger Katie80 said...

It was good talking to you yesterday. Hope you got some sleep on your drive up there.
Have fun at FamCamp with Kayla!!

11:33 AM  
Blogger CrazyUncle said...

Thanks for singing with us the other night. Come back on another Tues and join us again.

Oh, and I could tell you only had time for quick sentences because you used so many exclamation points! Those show just how quick you were!

9:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home