How Do You Be So Short?

Saturday, May 05, 2007

A Lot's going on!

Yes, it's true. A lot has been going on. But, alas, our internet is slower now. However, I though I could at least give you a few highlights.

  • We are in our new house and we absolutely love it!! It's very spacious, and pretty.
  • My niece is still adorable, even though I haven't seen her in forever. Hence the lack of pictures.
  • School is almost over, and we leave for our summer trip to Santa Cruz and our Mission Springs conference in less than a month!
  • I got my very own digital camera, but I don't get to open it till we're done with school. Then I can use it to take pictures of all our summer fun!

Well, it seems like there was more, but I'm not coming up with it at the moment. I was going to post a picture of the peach pie I made (it was my very first one- and it turned out great!) but it was taking way to long, so I skipped it. Sorry! Congratulations if any of you were still checking my blog and happened to read this!

7 Comments:

Blogger Kayla said...

Still checking!

I would have liked to see a picture of your pie, but I can understand not wanting to wait. Thanks for the pics of your new home. Lovely.

1:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am glad that I happened upon this blog, it is good to hear that you are still alive and kicking! You should bring me some pie!

7:51 PM  
Blogger Lindsay Ward said...

Of course I am still checking! I would love to see pictures of the house. Hope your internet allows soon.

11:40 AM  
Blogger Katie80 said...

I check every few days, just hoping for an update. Glad you finally came through for me! :)
Congrats on the new camera. Hopefully yours is easier to figure out than mine, I still have issues with it!
It was good talking to you the other day.
I hope Daisy's feeling better!
Love you.

6:49 PM  
Blogger CrazyUncle said...

See my blog for a response to this entry.

6:13 PM  
Blogger Brenda said...

YEP your niece is still adorable!! That's awesome about your camera. What kind is it?

8:34 PM  
Blogger Kayla said...

Still no updating huh?

5:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home