How Do You Be So Short?

Thursday, December 07, 2006

It's tomorrow!

Well, I'm pretty stoked that my birthday is tomorrow. It's gonna be great! Last Saturday I took two girls into Las Vegas to shop at the Galleria mall with me. We had a lot of fun, and I got some nice new clothes!
The day after Thanksgiving Aunt Kathie took me shopping at a mall in Phoenix and I found this adorable little outfit, and Aunt Kathie told me that I should put a picture of it on my blog, so now I'm finally getting around to it! Won't Emily look great in it? :) I'm so excited about Emily!!!!
School is going just fine. I still hate English and I still like sewing. Unfortunately the shirt that I made ended up to big, so that's a bummer. But I made it a little smaller, and even though it's still too big, at least I may be able to wear it now. I think that it's not quite like I was expecting when I started it, but it's still pretty cool.
Anyway, maybe since tomorrow's my birthday I'll update and let you know about all the cool things I got!

6 Comments:

Blogger The Grandparents said...

Lauri, I bought you a card, then got sick and didn't get it mailed in time. So, keep watching the mail. And remember, we love you, whether we're healthy or not. Love you.

4:34 PM  
Blogger Caleb said...

That's great! It's a funky little onec. (That's one 'z' as in the baby clothe.) That's great about your birthday as well! I'm like, one of the only ones who gets to spend it with you.

4:46 PM  
Blogger Katie80 said...

Hooray! Happy Birthday!
I can't wait for you to open your present, it's AWESOME!!!!
I'll call you on my morning break.

4:57 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

Sing it as you read it
A happy birthday to you, a happy birth day to you, may you find Jesus year everyd day of the year.......

Oh the Bob Springer. Did you imagine him doing his little shuffle bob dance?

And thanks for the update. And man Emily is going to have the coolest Aunties and Uncles. What a great family we are!

8:17 PM  
Blogger Brenda Walker said...

I think that Emily will have even cooler parents!! The onesie is in her bedroom waiting for her to wear it. Now if her mother would just get on the ball and find a dresser to put it in that would be great. Oh yes, have a sweet birthday!!

11:27 AM  
Blogger Jay said...

Hey Happy Birthday again. And thanks for calling I got your message. How was Red Robin? Lucky!

6:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home