How Do You Be So Short?

Monday, October 30, 2006

Fun times!


Well, we had a blast with Zachary and Brenda this past week. Sadly they had to leave this morning, and it's always sad to see family leave, but we're so thankful that they got to be here and that we had so much fun! Not to mention that we got to see Grandmom and Granddad and Uncle Randy and Aunt Kathy (along with Zachary and Brenda) all in the same week! Like I said, we had a lot of fun. :) We got to go to the Mt. Charleston cabins again, hear the Walker quintet, go to the famous Chinese eating place, play games such as catch phrase, enjoy a whole day of shopping (one of my personal favorites), and do much, much more! Speaking of the shopping, the pink v-neck shirt I'm wearing in the picture is one I got on the shopping day. It's from Old Navy. Well, there is likely lots more to say, but unfortunately, I think it's time to get back to a little bit of school work. On the bright side, our only spanish homework today was memorizing a spanish verse! Anyway, maybe I'll have more to say later.

Oh yeah, enjoy the exciting new blog look! (Complements of Zachary and Brenda!)

11 Comments:

Blogger Kayla said...

I do enjoy the new look... as I stated earlier. and yes, I *love* the show Lost, its my favorite. The shirt is cute too.

5:31 PM  
Blogger Caleb said...

I like your new stuff. I had a blast with the family as well. I hope that your neck gets to feeling better.

6:32 PM  
Blogger CrazyUncle said...

Wow! You actually heard the WQ? I thought they were only a legend. Congratulations.

Oh yeah, we had fun, too.

8:18 PM  
Blogger Brenda Walker said...

Nice blog setup, someone cool must have helped you with that!

9:26 PM  
Blogger Katie80 said...

I've already commented on how cute how new blog is, but I'll say it again: "How cute your new blog is!!"
I'll also mention that I don't miss your song! :) But what the heck is the roo?

5:36 AM  
Blogger Brenda Walker said...

Fun times Eisel!! I like that the fat feet are not in the picture. Your blog is the cutest. Only 9 more days, hopefully!!!!!

9:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I believe the voice is saying Laur-oo, like a new nickname for Lauri!

1:55 PM  
Blogger Kayla said...

Thanks for fixin the link and I did figure out what the voice was saying. Is that Zachary's voice?

9:23 PM  
Blogger Brenda Walker said...

Gee, Lauri you must be a little excited!! As I go and look at the commetns on people's blogs today there you are telling everyone you are going to have a niece. I must say that I didn't get that much excitement out of Zachary. But, I have a feeling that she will be Daddy's little girl and have him wrapped around her finger. And she knows that her auntie is the coolest

5:45 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

Dude, chick. You should update. It's been like almost two weeks.

7:07 AM  
Blogger The Grandparents said...

This blog will sound like an echo to the last one..."Dude, chick, you should update. It's been like almost two weeks!" Surely you have something more to blog (oops, I almost wrote glob!) So, update, already!! Hi to your folks. Love.

2:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home