How Do You Be So Short?

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Okay

Due to the requests of my adoring fans, I am updating. And due to the lack of pictures with which to update, I am providing you with a photo of my adorable dog from when she was but a wee puppy! You may comment as much as you'd like about how cute she is, I get that all the time. :) I will allow it. (Add goofy hand motion.)
Things are going well here, school and all the other regular activities are continuing. Dad had to go to the VM board meetings this last week, but we went to pick him up last night. We did just a little bit of shopping before we went to get him at the airport so that was fun. For anyone who's interested, I got a new shirt! (From Kohl's!)
Just in case anyone may have already forgotten, or is not thinking about it at this particular moment, let me remind you: I'm gonna have a niece!! Aren't these little booties great? You could probably find some cuter baby shoes, but I just figured I should at least put some kind of baby item on here so you can see it. (Plus I think they're cute!) There are so many things I want to buy for Z&B's sweet, little, precious Emily! However, she may have to change clothes three, four, or maybe even five times a day so that she can get all her little clothes worn (bought by all her adoring relatives) before she gets too big for them. :) And in case you're wondering, I found these on oldnavy.com!


Not a whole lot to say this time. Maybe next time I'll try to update a little sooner!

8 Comments:

Blogger Caleb said...

Thank you for finally posting. I thought that maybe something happened to you. Well, maybe you do post more regularly than I do. I'm excited and dog really was cute back then.

6:30 PM  
Blogger Kayla said...

I saw those shoes today when I was at old navy. They are cute. Nice dog you got there.

9:04 PM  
Blogger Katie80 said...

Those are cute little shoes/booties! I, for one, did not forget because I'M GONNA HAVE A NIECE TOO!!! I'm trying to get used to calling her Emily instead of ZJ. Poor girl, she has a nickname and she's not even born yet! :)
I'm excited about your birthday present!

5:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Like I said in my post girls can never have enough clothes or shoes so go ahead and get her everything that you see that is cute. We may need to buy her a storage shed to keep all her clothes in but I don't think that she will mind. Those shoes are adorable. Now is there an outfit and hat that goes with them?

11:33 AM  
Blogger Brenda Walker said...

I think if I give Nell May a picture of those booties she can crochet them for us!

12:36 PM  
Blogger Aaron, Kara, Walker, Sophie June, and Ford said...

So cute -- the shoes and Daisy! Yes, Bella and Frannie were swimming in the pond, and it was really cold. Labs love it! Bella swims in my parents' pool year round. As soon as we get there, she runs straight to the back door and then out to the pool!

8:43 AM  
Blogger The Grandparents said...

Can hardlly wait till next week!! I am so ready for your hugs and your beautiful smile. It won't be a long visit, I know, but it will be great!! We're getting ZOOLIGHTS tickets as soon as they go on sale!! That's for Friday night. Don't forget! The weather here is glorious...comfortable days and cool nights. Charly says she really can't wait to see you. She's saving up sugar!! COG

2:45 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

Dude, it's been a week. We need an update!

7:40 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home