How Do You Be So Short?

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Stupid account changin' business

Well, in spite of the dumb thing about changing to google that I've been avoiding, I have finally posted. (Zachary changed my account for me, in case you were wondering!) So here is my really, really cute little niece, that I'm sure you already know all about. :) But she's so great, I don't think you'll mind looking at pictures you've already seen!!




Okay, so this one isn't of Emily. It's actually of Emily's Auntie Bean and Uncle Stain being moths. Yep, you read it right, moths!!! Aren't they cute? You know, to go with the cute baby pictures? Well, funny anyway. :)

Labels:

10 Comments:

Blogger Caleb said...

She's so cute! I'm glad that I'm among her favorite uncles.

5:21 PM  
Blogger Kayla said...

Actually, I hadn't seen any of those pictures and certainly not the moth picture or the one of Emily in the pink chef's hat. Glad you finnaly updated.

5:44 PM  
Blogger Katie80 said...

J is an awesome moth, if I do say so myself! :)
It's about time you finally switched over and updated.
Are you following in my footsteps regarding labels? If you are, then good for you! If not, what the heck to warm cookies have to do with babies and moths?

8:06 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

Dude, I'm the coolest moth ever! Glad you finally switched over, I've been wondering how long you would go without updating. And yes Emily is the cutest baby on the planet.

8:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I see that you really wanted to have hands in every picture! Very Nice!

8:37 AM  
Blogger The Grandparents said...

Good pix! Thanks for sharing them. I have a question for you, Lauri: Since you have resurfaced on the blogging scene, what is going on with Caleb? I miss his deep, philosophical blogs. I don't understand them, but I miss them anyway. Love you all. I know you are getting ready to move, so will understand if you don't respond for a while.

10:09 AM  
Blogger Aaron, Kara, Walker, Sophie June, and Ford said...

I want to see a picture of you and Daisy as Aunts.

9:02 AM  
Blogger CrazyUncle said...

Welcome back. I had kind of stopped checking your blog. However, I removed Ben and Jay and Paul, but kept you, so I still held out hope.

Thanks for the pics, even of your moth relatives.

11:55 AM  
Blogger Lindsay Ward said...

I was expecting more updates now that you're an aunt! Time to update!

11:04 AM  
Blogger K.B.'s Sweet Shoppe said...

Hi Lauri! I love the new pictures...and I agree, I am not a fan of the account changing business!

12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home