How Do You Be So Short?

Monday, November 20, 2006

How about it?

Well, for anyone who doesn't know, my birthday is in less than a month! I thought I would make it easy on you, and let you all go together and just get one big present for my family and me! I've provided you with a picture to help you know just what I want.


It kinda makes me think of the house on the Sound of Music. How about you?


Okay, so you don't really have to get us a house, but I'm still pretty stoked about my birthday! I also know of someone who's birthday is even sooner than mine! Can anyone guess? It's someone who hasn't updated in a very, very, very long time, and he never tells anyone what he really wants for his birthday. That's right... Chuck! So, if you even happen to read this, what do you want for your birthday Chuck?
Well, we're leaving for Phoenix on Wednesday and we're pretty excited about that too! So maybe I'll update again when we get back. :)

6 Comments:

Blogger Katie80 said...

Yaayyy! I'm the first commenter! That is a pretty sweet house, I hope that you get it. Unfortunately, Jay and I (and Bob) have already bought you something else. While it is not quite as magnificent as the house, we are quite certain that you will LOVE it!!
Can't wait to see you next month! :)

6:27 PM  
Blogger Kayla said...

I was very much aware that it was your birthday! Its exciting! Are you sure thats the house you want because the one I looked at for you was slighly bigger and had an inground pool, but hey if you're certain...

8:25 PM  
Blogger Caleb said...

Man! I can't believe that you already guessed your Christmas present! Happy Birthday soonish.

9:36 PM  
Blogger Brenda Walker said...

I, unlike the other people on this comment section, am not going to lie and tell you I was going to get you that house because I already got you that red Jeep you wanted. Oh dag nab it, I just spoiled your present, I guess I'll have to take it back and get you something else!

11:03 AM  
Blogger Aaron, Kara, Walker, Sophie June, and Ford said...

We're on the house hunt for you! =)

9:31 AM  
Blogger Jay said...

Well weeze, I've been waiting for a new post for a long time. You need to keep your unemployed family entertained while they search for jobs. Uh, I mean after they are done searching for jobs that they've been looking and scouring for hours. Anyway, sweet house, maybe you could just come stay at ours for a little while and hang out. While you are here you can consider it yours. I'm that nice.

7:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home