How Do You Be So Short?

Saturday, January 06, 2007

An update

Just for the record, it seems that when there is a lot of stuff to say, I tend to just not say much of anything, but I'll try to at least cover some of it this time. It especially happens a lot in scrapbooking. When I have tons of it that I should do, I don't do any of it, but if there's not much then I don't mind doing it. All that to say, we had a great Christmas!! We went to Dallas the day after Christmas and after a while at Nanny's we went to San Antonio to visit Katie and Justin, as evidenced by the picture. (In which Katie is nice and tall!) :D I'd tell you the most exciting thing we did there, but I don't want to steal Caleb's thunder and I think he might be telling you all soon, so make sure you read his blog! We're home again now and have had to do school which stinks, but today is Saturday! It's been a nice relaxing Saturday and I think we'll get to end it with some Oscar Myer All Beef Franks on the grill. :)

10 Comments:

Blogger Katie80 said...

Good thing I'm still taller than you, huh? :)
I sure am glad y'all got to come down here. I miss you now, it was fund hanging out. But I'm sure Daisy is happy to have you back.
Well, it's past my bedtime, so I better get some sleep.
Hope your weekend goes well! I love you millions, little sis!

9:08 PM  
Blogger Kayla said...

Its always FUND to get to hang out with family, maybe you should start a fun fund. Anyway, glad you had a good time and I guess I'll be seeing you soon. Hope you enjoyed those Franks!

2:08 PM  
Blogger Kayla said...

Hey, wait come back, you didn't get to hear the bird story yet. You'll want to hear, it, its very funny. Just give me a minute.

6:32 PM  
Blogger Kayla said...

nevermind.

2:29 PM  
Blogger Kayla said...

I couldn't get it to work without making everyone have to listen to like an hour of other stuff. It was really funny though. Sorry :(

8:44 PM  
Blogger Caleb said...

I wish I were an Oscar Meyer Weiner. Thanks for not stealing my thunder. I'm sorry that I didn't comment sooner. I recommend that you should stop scrapbooking. Of course, of all of the strange things that you do, scrapbooking is the least of my worries.

5:59 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

Dude, who's that guy on the right with the sweet goatee. He's the man. I wish I could be him.

Hey but for real it was great having you guys down here again. At least next time we get to come see you. And then at long last I can see Daisy. Gosh!

4:53 AM  
Blogger Brenda Walker said...

Hey, I haven't read this post yet, I will read it tomorrow. I just came to say that you crack me up because you never remember to comment as yourself!

5:10 AM  
Blogger Brenda Walker said...

I just read the post! I'm glad y'all had fun down there, I am coming to your house in a few weeks!

10:12 AM  
Blogger K.B.'s Sweet Shoppe said...

Cute picture, I'm glad you got to visit with family. Come see us soon.

7:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home