How Do You Be So Short?

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Zachary is complaining and tends to attack people if they tickle him

Here it is you whiny bag. :D I'm having fun seeing people here in Redding. It's been nice that we even get to talk to Caleb, Dad, and Daisy on skype often. It was great getting to go shopping with Kayla on Saturday. The first baby shower was fun and I'm sure the second one will be as well. It's cool to see Brenda being all pregnant and with fat feet and such. :) Hahahaha! Zachary said I could post about nonsence, but I'm just not coming up with a whole bunch to say. Plus I don't even have pictures! But anyway, it was a post at least.

5 Comments:

Blogger Brenda Walker said...

Nice post, Fatfoot is still the most beautiful woman alive! I love her and you Weeze!

9:07 PM  
Blogger Katie80 said...

Finally!!! I was beginning to think you quit the blogging world! :) Glad y'all are having fun, I sure do wish I could be there, too.
Love you!

4:13 AM  
Blogger Brenda Walker said...

It may be fun to see me all pregnant but it will be more fun after she is born and I am semi back to normal and I can wear real shoe again. I am so glad that you and mom could come to the showers.

10:44 AM  
Blogger Caleb said...

There are only a few styles of shoes that fall into the real category. I'm glad that you finally updated! It shall be great to see you in five or six hours.

12:52 PM  
Blogger Kayla said...

Nice going shopping with ya! Sorry you have to go home now : (

3:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home