How Do You Be So Short?

Sunday, December 10, 2006

It was great!

I had a wonderful birthday. It started with a little sleeping in, but I couldn't sleep very well since I was pretty excited. When I came in the kitchen there was a huge pile of presents on the table! Katie, Justin and Caleb got me a new bedspread! I have provided pictures below.

Isn't it great how it matches my walls?? I just love it!! It's so cute!
And check it out. It's reversible! I almost like the stripes more, but I thought I should save them for a while. :)


The bottom picture is kind of fuzzy, so that's why I have two of them. But I needed the fuzzy one because in that one you can see all of the pants. The sweater and the corduroy pants are both from Mom and Dad. (We got them at Kohl's!) And then the cute brown purse is from Kayla. (I thought it needed to be in the picture because it matched!)

Just to clarify, I got tons of other awesome stuff too (mostly clothes!) but I haven't taken pictures of anything else yet. Well, I guess that's all for this post. Merry Christmas!

7 Comments:

Blogger Caleb said...

Your bedspread is pretty cool!

7:16 PM  
Blogger Katie80 said...

I'm glad you had a good birthday! I wish we could've been there (J especially wishes we could've gone to Red Robin with y'all!) Your bedding looks great in your room...I was expecting you to put it on the stripy side first, but it makes sense that you might want to save it for a while.
I can't wait to see you in a few weeks!!!

3:48 AM  
Blogger Katie80 said...

Y'know what else is great? I noticed that you have some green on the palm trees on your curtains! I wasn't sure how the green would tie in with the room, but it does!!!!!

5:28 AM  
Blogger Brenda Walker said...

I think it's pretty funny that you and the boy both save exciting stuff for later. I pretty much "use it when I get it"! Happy Birthday!

8:56 AM  
Blogger Brenda Walker said...

I think that it is funny that we get so excited about clothes and if we were to get Caleb or Zachary clothes they probably wouldn't be that excited.

9:41 PM  
Blogger Lindsay Ward said...

I love the bedding and outfit! Glad you had a good birthday!

8:31 AM  
Blogger Jay said...

I think it's now less than two weeks. SWEET. And I'm stoked you guys get to go to our church. It should be good times. And I updated, so you can read all about my awesome sweet excellent day at work.

6:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home