How Do You Be So Short?

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Snow in Pahrump!

Yeah, so I'm kinda late posting about it. It happened on Sunday morning, and quit before sunday school even started, but it was still stinkin' awesome when it happened! We had to go to first service anyway, so we were already up. We hung out and tried to catch snowflakes on our Bibles. :) It was pretty fun stuff. And even though you can't see the snow very well, here are some pictures!




The pumpkin is on the stump so we can shoot it with airsoft guns!



Can you tell what Caleb wrote on this?


Don't we look nice in all our red? We were dressed in red and black for our Christmas musical that Mom led. Actually, the choir could choose either red or green shirts, but most people chose the red anyway. We even got to perform while it was snowing! And no, Daisy didn't get to sing with us, but I figured she should still be in the picture! (Dad was actually the one who suggested that Daisy join the picture!) Oh, and the musical went very well. Way to go Mom!

12 Comments:

Blogger Kayla said...

You do look nice. Thats crazy that it snowed there though. Was it a musical as good as the one I saw you in last year???

3:54 PM  
Blogger The Grandparents said...

Pretty neat! No snow here, but it has been in the mid 60s or below for several days. Did you like the photo of Char with her mail? I also put it on our blog. She loved it, and says "hraks" (thanks in dachshund).
We had to wear red and black, too, for our Christmas musical. Not my best colors, but I guess you can't wear blue for everything!! And our men wore black shirts and slacks, with a weird gold tie. But everyone said it looked good, and sounded great.
Getting ready for Christmas now. I start cooking tomorrow.Leigh and I went shopping this morning, then had lunch at Mimi's Restaurant. Then she spent the afternoon with us. It is good to have her home!
Have fun in Tx. and tell everyone we said "Hello, and Merry Christmas". We"re praying for you as you drive.

4:59 PM  
Blogger Caleb said...

I know what Caleb wrote in the snow! That was stinkin' awesome.

5:05 PM  
Blogger Katie80 said...

I think he wrote "it's snow".
Thanks for posting a pic of the whole family! It makes me miss y'all though! I can't wait to see you in 10 days.
Daisy looks pretty big...or else you're just pretty little. :)

7:14 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

Dude, are you bringing daisy on the plane? That would be sweet. Then she could come chill here.
What's the deal with caleb being so tall?
Can't wait to see you guys. Travel safe and we'll see you soon.

7:19 PM  
Blogger Brenda Walker said...

Could you bring some of that snow over here. It is cold but no snow yet. Where is Daisy's red shirt?

9:18 PM  
Blogger CrazyUncle said...

I do remember something stinking while we were there. It was snow? Awesome.

I could have told you that you could not catch snowflakes on your Bible. It is sharper than a two-edged sword.

7:36 PM  
Blogger Brenda Walker said...

I thought it said "Tis so", but it was hard to read! I don't have a bright red shirt like that, so it's a good thing I wasn't in that musical!
Love You!

1:38 PM  
Blogger Kayla said...

Hey check out my blog, and Merry Christmas!! Hope you like it :D

9:01 PM  
Blogger Katie80 said...

Merry Christmas little swiss!
I love you oodles and can't wait to see you Saturday!!!!!!!!!! :)

10:26 AM  
Blogger joshnjay said...

Happy New Year

8:09 AM  
Blogger Shorty said...

You all look so nice in your family pic. I put a family picture on my blog too, so check it out. Tell your mom thanks for the card. I loved it! Can't wait to see you all when Emily gets here. You know it would have been better if Brenda had two, because one baby is a lot to share with all this family around!

4:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home