How Do You Be So Short?

Monday, June 26, 2006

Pictures!

Here is part of the fam at a park right close to where Nanny lives. Aren't we cute?

And now here we are dancing back from the park. Even better!


Here's the one of my new outfit that I told you I'd put on here. I got to wear it yesterday! Shirt: Target; Skirt: Ross

And here is the precious puppy sitting in the pool! She has decided now that she likes the pool. But when she wants to get in, she doesn't try to climb the ladder, but instead leaps up and gets her front paws over the side and then struggles for a minute or so to get the rest of herself in. It's so cute! And she's figured out how to get out (by herself) using the ladder now. But then when she does get out, she goes and rolls in the dirt, and looks so gross! But cute at the same time. :) I love her!

6 Comments:

Blogger Caleb said...

Oh, so cute. I like everything pertaining to the pup swimming with us except for the hair in the water. Ewww.

11:04 AM  
Blogger Kayla said...

I'm diggin the skirt. Nice dancing picture. Very classy.

1:30 PM  
Blogger Katie80 said...

when it comes to dancing, I'm pretty much the best that I know of.

3:51 PM  
Blogger Lindsay Ward said...

I would agree with Katie. She definitely looks like the best dancer from that picture!

8:10 AM  
Blogger Brenda Walker said...

I want to see a picture of the dog in the dirt! How in the world did you get her to stay on that tube????

10:07 AM  
Blogger CrazyUncle said...

I think Katie is actually acting out one of the dancers from West Side Story. Kewl!

9:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home