How Do You Be So Short?

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Back Again


Well, we're back now. But we haven't downloaded the pictures from our Dallas trip yet, so you'll just have to wait for those ones. I figured it was probably time for an update though, even if I don't have new pictures. I thought you might enjoy this one however. So there it is, in all it's glory. :) They were both such fun trips! I wanted to put some of the pictures that we took at the Mac store on here, but I can't make them work on blogger. Maybe Zachary will help me with that later. We had so much fun seeing family in Texas!! It was great. I even got to go shopping while we were there, and found a few things. I got some new khaki shorts from Target and a skirt from Ross. Then we went to Target again and I found a brown shirt that matches the skirt nicely. If you want, I'll take a picture of the new outfit and put in on here. I'm pretty excited about it. Can you believe I've managed to save it for this long? I haven't even worn it yet!!! I don't know how much longer that will last though. :) I guess that'll be all, until we get those pictures onto the compy.

6 Comments:

Blogger Caleb said...

Is that the outfit that you're gonna save for Sunday? I'm glad that you had a good time shopping and I had a good time in Dallas too!

1:52 PM  
Blogger Kayla said...

I would like to see the outfit. Thats a really cool picture with the sun and everything.

7:41 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

Hey Weeze! It was awesome seeing you and the rest of the familia. ¿Sabe que yo deciendo?
Not sure if that is grammatically correct, but hey.
We'll have to do it again sometime.

Later

6:13 AM  
Blogger CrazyUncle said...

Hey, that's a nice photo. Sunset on the beach photos are always cool. Thanks for posting it. It's too bad, however, that you got those people in the middle of it. Oh well. Chiggers can't be boozers.

9:42 PM  
Blogger Katie80 said...

I love the beach at sunset!
Congrats on the good clo findings. I love Target and Ross is great if you have time to dig! :)
I love you!

5:37 AM  
Blogger Brenda Walker said...

How's the dog? You failed to tell us about the dog!!

7:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home