How Do You Be So Short?

Monday, June 12, 2006

Home Again

We had a fabulous trip! The only sad part is not
being there anymore. It was so much fun though.
This is Caleb and I playing at a beach. I'm not sure which one though. Don't you like all my little cup castles? The water was great too. I just loooove the beach!
I think my favorite beach for actually being in the water was the boardwalk at Santa Cruz.






This is us at Taco Bell with some of our friends from conference. Here are the names from left to right: Lauri (oh, Walker, in case you forgot), Liz Murrell, Caleb Murrell, Josh Murrell, and (I always forget this one, uuuuumm, oh yeah,) Caleb Walker. :) We were celebrating his 16th birthday!!!! Anyway, it was tons and tons of fun!







And I shan't forget to mention the reason I'm happy to be back: My Daisy. Isn't she sweet? We're setting up the pool, and should be able to go swimming with her by tomorrow! (That's why she's wet, we've already been in, even though it's not very deep!) haha :)

8 Comments:

Blogger Brenda Walker said...

Looks like good times eisel!! Did you meet the Tates? Looking forward to seeing you in a few days.

5:02 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

Welcome back or home weeze. Can't wait to see you in less than a week. Bring the daister! Don't I wish...

8:56 PM  
Blogger Brenda Walker said...

Your old man is crazy! That dog is always in the house!!! I am stoked that y'all had fun and I can't wait to see you!

7:18 AM  
Blogger Caleb said...

I completely agree with Zachary! Y'all always let her inside and feed her Starwaberries, Grapes,and Pork bones. I guess that I'm capitalizing all of mine foodstuffs. At first when I read Justin's the Daister, I thought it said disaster.

9:25 AM  
Blogger Kayla said...

Glad you had fun! I haven't been to the beach in forever. I'm sure Daisy is happy to have you back.

8:43 PM  
Blogger CrazyUncle said...

Yup. Nothing like a birthday at Taco Bell. And equally fun is going swimming in 2 inches of water. Just like the beach, except without the waves or the salt or the sand...or the fun!

4:56 PM  
Blogger Kayla said...

Did you change the color of your blog title or am I just crazy? It looks good either way.

10:51 AM  
Blogger Katie80 said...

Eis,
You're home again, again! Have any cute pictures to post now?
It was great to see you, just wish it could've been longer. I miss you already!
Love you!!

5:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home