How Do You Be So Short?

Sunday, May 21, 2006

So long!

I know it's been so long since I posted! I keep trying to wait until I have some cool new picture to post, but nothin's happenin' so far. (Picture-wise that is.)
Here's my big news: It's only 10 more days till we leave for the coast!!!! We made a countdown calendar a while back. I'm so excited! Not about the countdown calendar, but about the trip. We're gonna drive over there on the thirty-first and then stay in a cool motel which is right by the beach, and the next day we will see the Grandparents! I'm not exactly sure of the plans for things we'll do with them, but I do know that we will be going to the Monterey Bay Aquarium! That should be really fun. And then on Monday we will go to Santa Cruz for our VM conference at Mission Springs! Caleb and I really look forward to that because we get to see our friends there. Plus we almost always get to go to the Board Walk over there with our group on the Thursday we're there. And then we leave on Friday, which is Caleb's birthday! So we'll be celebrating that day, but I won't tell how, you'll have to tell Caleb to post about that. :)
So anyway, that's pretty much all that's going on. I mean Daisy is still wonderful, but I don't have a new picture for you, I don't think!

5 Comments:

Blogger Caleb said...

Haaaaleluiah, Haaaaaleluiah, Haaaaaleluia, Haleeluiah! I'm so danged excited. Conference, the coast, schnitzels. Wait. I love the beach and conference and the aquarium, I love it all!

3:27 PM  
Blogger Kayla said...

Sounds like fun. Do you know what I learned the other day? The california boardwalk isn't the only boardwalk! I never knew that. So in Monopoly well, that isn't necessarily the santa cruz boardwalk. Shocking I know.

5:07 PM  
Blogger CrazyUncle said...

10 days. Cool. Have a good time.

9:00 PM  
Blogger Brenda Walker said...

I wish I could go to the coast! I'm excited for y'all and just a few days after you leave we will be leaving for Texas!!!!

12:19 PM  
Blogger The Grandparents said...

Hey, Lauri!! How come you quit the "countdown to California" already. Now, I have to remind you that it is less than a week! Hi to the folks...your dad, mom, Caleb, and a scratch on the head for Daisy...or is that a scratch on the head for Caleb?..... Love ya COG

11:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home