How Do You Be So Short?

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

One More Day!

We are leaving for the coast tomorrow!! I'm so excited. It's gonna be so much fun! I'll try to be prompt in my posting of pictures when we get back, which won't be until June 10th. I just can't wait to be on the beach! I'll admit, I'm going to miss Daisy a lot, but I'm sure she'll have fun. I just hope she'll want to come back to me when we get here. This picture is of her using her "Amazing Daising Ears" to fly up to her stump. Pretty cool huh? I like it. :)

7 Comments:

Blogger Katie80 said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:55 AM  
Blogger Katie80 said...

Well, I am certainly jealous. Of the vacation, not the Daising ears. Have a great time at the coast and I will see you in a few weeks!!!!

10:57 AM  
Blogger Caleb said...

I'm so danged excited. Who's Bertie Jones? Cute pup. That's dazzlemazing!

12:37 PM  
Blogger Kayla said...

I unlike Katie am jealous of the ears and not the vacation. Have fun!

2:57 PM  
Blogger CrazyUncle said...

It's a good thing your Eagle Beagle has a stump on which to jump. That way, she won't be jumping on your Dad when he's out there praying.

9:42 PM  
Blogger Brenda Walker said...

Nice picture, I think that is pretty cool! I love you King!

3:15 AM  
Blogger Aaron, Kara, Walker, Sophie June, and Ford said...

Love the Daisy ears. We'll have to see if we can teach Atticus that trick!

7:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home