How Do You Be So Short?

Friday, May 05, 2006

Well, we're back from Disneyland, and I know I've been a slacker and haven't posted, but I'm finally getting around to it! However, everything has mostly been told by other members of WEBNET so I'll keep it short. (Once again, because of my laziness.) Here we are, I think on Tom Sawyer Island.

Dad and I had a fun time on this ride, and hardly had to wait in line at all! And aren't you glad we got those little girls in the picture? They screamed really loudly, but then again, so did I! :)

Isn't this the coolest pretzel you've ever seen?? It was fabulous!
And, here we have my favorite ride: California Screamin'! I loved everything, but I think this was probably my favorite. Mom and I rode it several times, because it kind of made the others sick! But I LOVED it!!!!!

Isn't it just like me? Everything is all about the food....... okay, so maybe that's not true of Disneyland, but I thought their little snack vendors were awesome. I think the reason I'm not smiling very much is because I had chocolate on my teeth, and I didn't want it to show! :) I got a really soft sandwich, and loved it, so then Caleb went and got one, and his was hard as a rock. Pretty crazy huh? It was so great though!!!

I really loved the Indiana Jones Ride too. I had such a fabulous time! Thanks again for taking us along Gmom and Gdad! I can't say enough how much fun we had!!!!

7 Comments:

Blogger Caleb said...

Gosh, where's your stinkin' title? I had a wonderful time and my favorite ride was California Screamin' too! Oh wait. I meant that I was sane enough not to go on it.

5:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LUCKY!!!! Ca Screamin was the one ride that was "closed for maintenance" while we were there. So we missed out on it. Glad you had fun.

5:12 PM  
Blogger Kayla said...

Looks like you had tons of fun. I amglad you finnaly put pictures on here. I am sorryto say that I would not have been able to stomach Ca screemin with you.

5:48 PM  
Blogger Katie80 said...

Hey!! I'm so glad you finally posted, I was starting to get a little worried about ya!
Was it really cold enough for sweatshirts there? If so, I bet that was a nice break from home, too! Someday maybe Jay and I will go. Now we're like, the only ones who have never been there!
I can't believe that WHOLE post was void of any mention of Daisy! I assume she's great, or you would've said so.
Well, this is getting kinda long, so I'll go. I love you gobs! And I'll have to call you soon.

9:04 AM  
Blogger Brenda Walker said...

I love you gobs too Weeze! How is the Daister??? I am glad that you had a splendiferous time!

12:17 PM  
Blogger CrazyUncle said...

I screamed, too! And I was just looking at your photos. Glad you had a good time. Glad you rode Indy. Glad you ate your way through an amusement park.

6:10 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

WEEZE!!! Glad you had such a great time. Sometime we'll go, but probably not any time soon. Only a month and some change till we get to see you guys up in the big D.

8:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home