How Do You Be So Short?

Friday, April 21, 2006

DISNEY LAND!!!!!!!


This is how excited Caleb and I are about going to Disney Land. Actually, I don't know if it quite shows the excitement enough... we can't wait!! And, as it turns out, we get to leave on Monday instead of Tuesday, so we'll be spending 3 whole days there! Granddad was the one who decided to make it longer. He didn't think we had enough time to see everything, and we are totally okay with being there for an extra day. :) It's gonna be great. I must admit, I will miss Daisy, but I know she will be happy with the lady that will be keeping her. So, it's just gonna work out great. Disney Land, here we come!

11 Comments:

Blogger CrazyUncle said...

Yup. G-Dad told me he added another day and y'all did not hesitate to take him up on the offer. Have a good time.

By the way, scary picture.

5:26 PM  
Blogger Caleb said...

He made us an offer we couldn't refuse! I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!!

5:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a great time. Zach is right the buzz lightyear ride is pretty sweet. You can even e-mail a picture they take of you to someone when you get done.

6:13 PM  
Blogger Kayla said...

Wow, another day!!!! Thats great! I hope you have tons of fun. That picture of you with your mouth open is almost as good as the one of us in the alligator. But, you know, I *was* trying to look too cute. Consider the source...

7:16 PM  
Blogger Katie80 said...

Y'all are funny! I'm sure you'll have a great time, and I'm a little jealous. I guess we'll just try to convince ourselves that Six Flags is still cool! :(
Just kidding, have a great time!!

3:56 PM  
Blogger Brenda Walker said...

That is a crazy scary picture. You look like complete fruitcakes, but you really remind me of those funny asian guys that sing songs. Please visit this link ( http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6739710473912337648 ) Have fun at Disneyland!

5:59 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

Sweetness. Have a sweet time.

6:36 AM  
Blogger Lindsay Ward said...

Wow, ya'll are at Disneyland right now! HOpe your trip is fun.

7:26 AM  
Blogger Kayla said...

Lets have some after Disneyland pictures shall we.

8:39 PM  
Blogger Lindsay Ward said...

Okay, I have waited long enough for a Disneyland update! Was it that boring that you have nothing to say??

6:51 AM  
Blogger Katie80 said...

YOU NEED TO UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh, and I love you!!!

10:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home