How Do You Be So Short?

Monday, May 08, 2006

My Daisy and Me

I recently found this fabric at Wal-Mart that I really liked. So I found a fitting pattern, bought the fabric, and made a skirt! Then, we got to go shopping last Saturday, and I found a great white shirt that went with it. (I also got some other great deals, including another skirt, a shirt and a jacket.... all at Kohls!) So here is a picture of the skirt that I made, with the white shirt I got.
Yeah, so the picture isn't great. No one else was around to take it for me, so I was putting it on timer and then trying to stand so that it was centered, and I couldn't seem to take a good on. But hey, I'm no photographer!
A while back we bought one of those little cheap pools, because I thought it would be really fun to let Daisy play in it with us! She had a fun time, and I think we've used it like three times now. It's pretty fun stuff!
And then here she is all warm and dry. Isn't she sweet?? :)

10 Comments:

Blogger Katie80 said...

Cute outfit! Kohl's has some pretty cute stuff sometimes, huh?
It must still be hot there if y'all are "swimming" with the Daisinator!

5:31 PM  
Blogger Caleb said...

Daisy looks alot quieter and cuter in the pics. Congrats on your skirt.

6:15 PM  
Blogger Lindsay Ward said...

Cool skirt! I love Kohl's. We just bought Justin a swim suit there this weekend.

9:18 AM  
Blogger Kayla said...

I wish we had a kohls. I love the skirt though.

5:03 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

In the photo with daisy and the pool, she looks confused. It's pretty funny.

7:12 PM  
Blogger Brenda Walker said...

Yeah, she's a cute little doggie! I want to see her again! I love you King!

2:56 AM  
Blogger CrazyUncle said...

How much is that doggie in the graphical window? Cute doggie. Daisy is cute, too.

6:06 PM  
Blogger Caleb said...

Time to update hooligan.

4:40 PM  
Blogger Kayla said...

Um yeah, what he said.

8:56 PM  
Blogger Lindsay Ward said...

Hey girl. I just wanted to tell you that I just got two new eyeshadows, tangerine and coconut. It made me think of your bedroom! But they are not that bright. More of a peach. I had to clarify so you wouldn't think i were bright orange eyeshadow.

3:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home