How Do You Be So Short?

Saturday, March 25, 2006

Texas

Well, the four of us caught kind of a last minute flight from Las Vegas to Dallas so that we could be there for our Aunt Mae's funeral. That part was a bummer, but we made up for it yesterday by doing some fun things.


We got to walk to the park with our "second cousins" Maddie and Andie. (They are the kids of our cousin Jenifer) There's a creek just down the way from the park, so we went down there too.






Dad found a crawdad (how do you spell that?) so we played with it for a while. And when I say, "we" I mean that they played while I watched from a safe distance. :)














Here is Uncle Gary with his grandson, Andie, on the slide that Caleb and I used to think was really huge. Andie was trying to bat a little soft nerf ball that Dad threw, and he hit it!! Oh wait, when I say, "hit" I mean, missed. tee hee.





Fun with spools at Nanny's!!














And don't forget that when we came back we got to see Daisy!! I had to take this picture really quick for this post, so it's not that great but it'll do to show you how great she is. I love her!!!

7 Comments:

Blogger Katie80 said...

I'm so glad y'all had a fun day Friday to make up for the bummer part of the trip. Maddie and Andy look like they're still cute as ever! :) I bet they thought the day was WONDERFUL since they had your attention all day. :)
It was good getting to talk to you last night!
Love you!

5:37 AM  
Blogger Caleb said...

Good pictures! I enjoyed playing with them on Friday and that slide has indeed shrunk.

8:12 AM  
Blogger Brenda Walker said...

I love the creek! That is where my first Red Eared Slider came from! I can't wait to see y'all again and to go to Texas again!!

1:22 PM  
Blogger Kayla said...

Nice sweatshirt. Glad you got to have a fun day down there.

3:02 PM  
Blogger Caleb said...

Just out of curiousity, how does the pic suggest that she's great when the pic isn't very great?

8:25 PM  
Blogger Caleb said...

3rd comment......... six out of eight.

2:42 PM  
Blogger CrazyUncle said...

Daisy does not look very happy that y'all have returned. Boy, that crawdad day must have been a highlight of your trip.

5:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home