How Do You Be So Short?

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Yay!


Dad fixed the thingy that you put the camera card in so that I can upload pictures again! (Like all my technical terms?)
This over here on the left was when we were playing with Daisy with bubbles. She's really funny. She loves to jump up and try to eat them! I put it on here mostly to show what the tree looked like before they cut the rest of it down.
And then after they cut it to a stump, we thought it would be funny to teach Daisy to jump up on it, so that's the next picture. It's not that great, but it'll do. :) I mean, Daisy is always cute, but it's not the best picture of me.




(And just for whoever is interested, that purple shirt I'm wearing there is new!)

9 Comments:

Blogger Caleb said...

Bubbles are fun. That's a bum about our tree.

7:53 PM  
Blogger Brenda Walker said...

First thing I noticed was the new shirt, it's just darling! I am bummed that you lost your tree!

10:00 AM  
Blogger Kayla said...

Well I feel somewhat compelled to use the word bummed in this comment. I just did. Nice shirt,nice dog, nice tree or lack thereof.

2:19 PM  
Blogger Katie80 said...

Is that the shirt from Target? I was thinking about buying one, but probably in a different color. I bet the yard looks kinda whack without that tree!

7:10 PM  
Blogger CrazyUncle said...

Lauri, in the first photo, I DO notice how crazy Daisy is going over the bubbles. Look at her staring at them.

BTW, too bad for the tree. It's probably so your Dad can go out and pray beside the remains.

3:50 PM  
Blogger Kayla said...

Thanks, I got the socks yesterday! Its funny, because I was totally going to get you the same ones. I had them in my hand and was carrying them around in the store until I decided that you might like the others more. So, when I opened the package, I laughed because, well it was just funny, ironic rather.

3:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lauri Walker. Your project has been recieved and graded. You got an A. Mostly because I have read that book and liked it. It is a good thing you didn't write on a book that I didn't like. I grade really tough on the on the "stinky book" rubric.

Crazy Uncle, Ha! Ha! Loved the danged ole stump reference. People just don't refer to danged ole stumps enough anymore.

6:04 PM  
Blogger Aaron, Kara, Walker, Sophie June, and Ford said...

Cute shirt! Cute pup! Ben and my parents got a new beagle last week. His name is Atticus, and he is JUST precious!

7:12 AM  
Blogger Jay said...

What up weeze? Long time no talk. I gotta tell ya, I really wish I could meet daisy.

4:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home