How Do You Be So Short?

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Home Alone?

Well, Mom and Dad left for their mini-conference this morning. Caleb and I will be staying at the house mostly, but at nights we're going to be sleeping at the Sutton's house. Most of you probably don't know them though. We went to Death Valley with them a while back, you might remember that, but I'm not sure if I put it on here. However, I'm glad that we get to be here with Daisy for most of the time. And since they work at a school anyway, they will bring us to the house plenty early enough to start school. (And feed Daisy of course!)
I don't know that we're planning on doing anything really big for valentines Day, but I think the thing we got today was part of it!! Mom and Dad bought me a really cute little bamboo plant. I love it!! (And yes, they did get something for Caleb too, not just me, but I thought he might want to tell you.) I wanted to take a picture of it, but Dad took the camera with them so I couldn't. I guess I can just try to remember to take a picture when they get back. Oh, and they are coming back on Friday. Anyway, even though it isn't very descriptive, the bamboo is in the shape of a heart, for valentines Day! It's so cute. Thanks Mom and Dad!

5 Comments:

Blogger Katie80 said...

Bamboo is so cute. J and I are thinking about buying some for our desks at work. There were some cute ones at Target the other day.
Hope your home-alon-iness is fun. I was gonna call you on my lunch hour today, but then I figured you'd be busy with school. Are you still doing school while they're gone?

5:57 PM  
Blogger Brenda Walker said...

Good Luck little King!!! Sounds like a cool plant!!

9:51 AM  
Blogger CrazyUncle said...

Uh oh. I think I might have made a mistake. I was going to get Kathie something bamboo for her desk at school. A guy caught me on the street and sold me a toothpick and said it was a bamboo starter kit. I've already started watering it. I hope he wasn't lying to me.

3:53 PM  
Blogger Kayla said...

Thanks for the valentine! I really like the socks and the chocolates and the card. Hope you have fun being hame alone, I got to give you credit because I don't know how much school I would be doing if my parents were'nt home.

4:15 PM  
Blogger Caleb said...

Lauri!!?!?!! When are you going to post a picture of your little bamboo. I'm glad Mam and Pop are home :)

8:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home