How Do You Be So Short?

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Oops

Sorry it's taken me so long to update. I don't really have a good excuse! Today we got to go to Crystal Reservoir (which is the closest thing to a normal "lake" around here) and go in the canoe. It is a lake, but it's incredibly small compared to Whiskeytown Lake, and there aren't any trees around it. Daisy got to come too, but not in the canoe. We figured that would be a little much for her! :) She did a lot of hiking with us though, and Caleb said we found a total of 6 geocaches! It was pretty fun. I would put pictures on here, but we just got back, and so they aren't on the compy yet, and I was to lazy to do it. Anyway, I guess that's all for now, and I'll try to post sooner than last time.

3 Comments:

Blogger Katie80 said...

I can see that the geocaching was by far your favorite part. :)
Glad you had a fun day. I'm guessing the wind let up from last week if y'all took the canoe out, huh?
I miss you, and I hope the rest of your weekend is great!

6:22 PM  
Blogger Brenda Walker said...

Sounds like fun Weeze, wish I could have been there! Love you!

10:23 PM  
Blogger Caleb said...

It was a fun day. I enjoyed having Daisy there especially because she didn't throw up.

5:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home