How Do You Be So Short?

Friday, January 06, 2006

We're Back

Well, there were so many good pictures from our trip to choose from, that it was a difficult decision as to which ones should go on here. Maybe I'll put some of the other ones on here later but for now, this is what I've got. (Oh, and don't worry. I'll post pictures of Daisy soon enough!)




Please notice how Caleb (in the picture to the right) is levitating! Actually he was throwing that stick up into the air so that he could knock the frisbee out of the tree. Pretty funny huh?






In this one, we just decided to have some fun and jump off the sign. We took a couple, but I thought this one turned out the best. We look awesome don't we?





These pictures were taken when we went to the park that is close to our gramma's (Nanny's) house! We even bought two new frisbees (actually they've been telling me that they are called "aerobies") to play with when we went. It was a lot of fun. They go really really far too!

6 Comments:

Blogger Brenda Walker said...

I was noticing that you are wearing jeans and a sweatshirt and dad is wearing shorts and a short sleave shirt. So what was the weather really like there. The picture is doesn't seem to tell us

11:11 PM  
Blogger Kayla said...

It looks to me like your whole family was levitating during that trip, except for your mom.

11:39 PM  
Blogger Katie80 said...

Bet you're so glad to be home! Wait...no...nevermind. :)
Next time we're at Nanny's, I'll have to go to the park, too. Does she still have those old, OLD bikes in the shed? That's what Z and I used to ride down there!
Love you!

5:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I see that the levitation techniques we worked on at Thanksgiving are being put to good use. Keep working with your mom, we'll have her floating around in no time.

2:28 PM  
Blogger Brenda Walker said...

I love aerobies!!!

11:25 PM  
Blogger Caleb said...

That was fun. I wonder where we can play with the aerobies around here?

12:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home