How Do You Be So Short?

Sunday, January 08, 2006

More pictures!



This one was taken when we went geocacheing with Patrick and Maddie and Andy. (Our cousin, and second cousins.) It was a geocache that you have to find at night because that's the only way you can find it. See, they put these reflective tacks on some trees, and you have to find them and then follow them. They lead you all the way back to where you parked, but the cache is in the middle. So we had a really fun 1 mile hike, but we couldn't figure out where the middle was so we didn't find the cache. The hike was a little long for Maddie and Andy (as you can see) so my
arms were a little sore the next day!!


This one was taken when we went to see the Alamo. It turned out pretty good I'd say. We had a really fun time being there with Katie and Justin. I was going to put a picture on here, where Katie and I were pretending to be Coach Z, but it was kind of far away, and I wasn't sure if anyone else would appreciate it like we did. Anyway, the Alamo was pretty cool (and crowded) and San Antonio was awesome. So there you go!! That's all I've got for today. :)

Sorry about the layout, it never looks quite right, but I can't ever figure it out either!

7 Comments:

Blogger Katie80 said...

Cute pictures! Maddie and Andy are great, aren't they? Did y'all do that on Monday? J will be sad. When we got home he said "I wish we could've stayed another day!"

I was just looking at the Coach Z picture yesterday!

4:51 AM  
Blogger Brenda Walker said...

Who the heck is Coach Z?

7:36 AM  
Blogger Jay said...

You don't know the coach dang z? Man!
But man is that trucker hat sure awesome. Thanks again. We miss you. You should come back really soon.

7:47 AM  
Blogger CrazyUncle said...

That is hilarious. The last time I went geocaching, I put reflective tacks on Granddad and sure enough, I followed him out of the Alamo.

1:42 PM  
Blogger Caleb said...

Excellent work in Justin. Oioiooihooihooio. Did you remember?

6:31 PM  
Blogger Kayla said...

I am glad to hear you had fun at the Alamo and that you "remembered" it.

3:40 PM  
Blogger Lindsay Ward said...

What happened to post everyday Lauri??

10:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home