How Do You Be So Short?

Monday, January 30, 2006

Gotta Love the Puppy


Because I am quite sure that none of you can ever get enough of Daisy, I have provided you with another great picture of this cute, lovable dog. It's so funny when she puts her leg up there like that, I just had to take a picture. It's true that she is a fair bit bigger than she used to be, but I still think she's great. We haven't figured out how to teach her to "come" yet. She just really can't grasp that concept. Occasionally she will "stay" when she's told, and she's pretty good at "sit", but the come? Nope. Not unless you have a treat in your hand, and she saw it. In that case, she comes before you call. :) Okay, okay, so y'all probably aren't all that wild about hearing of her. So I guess I'll quite babbling on about all that she does. Thank you for those of you who were willing to read all about her though!
Thank you Aunt Niecy!!!!!!!

8 Comments:

Blogger Leigh said...

You know, I unmuted my computer today when I went to your sight because I wanted to hear your song. Kudos for good music (it's vintage)! Also, your dog is very cute, and this is coming from someone not crazy about dogs.

4:29 PM  
Blogger Kayla said...

You're right you do have to Love Daisy. I can't wait to see you.

8:06 PM  
Blogger Auntie Eisel said...

You like how I'll "quite" babbling? Yeah, nice.

5:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your dog is the man!

5:12 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

Did she take over the old brown/green chair. She looks nice and regal sitting there.

3:55 AM  
Blogger CrazyUncle said...

It looks to me like that right paw is quite muscular. You should watch Daisy at night, cause I think she's been sneaking across the street and playing the slots. Yes, isn't that collar upgraded from the last picture?

9:32 AM  
Blogger Auntie Eisel said...

After we found out about the slots thing, we had to shut her cabbin door at night. And yes, the collar is upgraded! (But that was probably longer ago than the last picture) Thank you for noticing. She likes to try to eat the name tag we put on her! :)

3:29 PM  
Blogger Caleb said...

I don't know what to say except that which I normally say about your posts: She's cute and disobedient.

8:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home