How Do You Be So Short?

Sunday, January 15, 2006

New Clothes


Now, I understand that many of you do not share the same love for new clothes. In that case, you are not required to read the rest. As for the rest of you....... no just kidding. If you don't want to you're off the hook. I wanted to put this picture on here mainly because I told Katie and Kayla that I wanted to show the skirt to them.
Anyway, I was particularly excited about this skirt, because I have another one very much like it, which is my favorite skirt. The problem with that one, is that Daisy put several holes in it! That's why I was so excited to find another one. Actually, the only thing similar was the style, the colors are nothing alike. I thought it was pretty cute though, and today was my first day to wear it!

6 Comments:

Blogger Caleb said...

I mean, I share your love for clothes.

3:40 PM  
Blogger Kayla said...

It reminds me of one of those skirts those girls wear at mexican parties and restuarants. I like it.

7:52 PM  
Blogger Brenda Walker said...

Nice skirt King! As you know I am a connoisseur of fine clothing as is your other brother and your "brother from another mother"! Love you!

9:30 PM  
Blogger Katie80 said...

I think it's cute, Eisel. Also, your brown and blue shirts match it perfectly! It's fun when that works out, huh? :)
If I ever get a job, I'm going to buy some new clothes, too.
I love you!

4:59 AM  
Blogger Lindsay Ward said...

Very stylish! I meant to go shopping this weekend but ended up not having time.

6:47 AM  
Blogger CrazyUncle said...

Ahh, it's OK, I reckon. I will *not* be showing any of my skirts on your site, or mine, or anybody's.

7:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home