How Do You Be So Short?

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Another Random Photo Op


What can I say? I just think any post is more fun to read if there's a picture. And since there weren't any recent pictures that I felt like putting on here, I just grabbed an old one that I really liked. (And do like.) So I guess what I should say, is that that is where I wish I was. Aaaaaahh, to be on the beach. For those of you who don't know, the beach is pretty much my favorite place to be. It's just that it's more favorite if there is extra family there. (Or close friends.) Well, I guess I've sufficiently rambled on about random things for long enough, don't you think?
Today was pretty much the same. Except for a new boring algebra concept that takes forever. School was long. We had left over pizza for lunch. We played with Daisy. But pretty soon we're going to Wal-Mart! Yes, we do that very often, but we haven't gone in a couple of days! Can you believe it? Well, that's mostly it for today. Oh, I will add that I got to talk to Katie, which is always good. If someone else feels like calling us, that would just add to the excitement!! :)

4 Comments:

Blogger Katie80 said...

I must agree Eis, the beach is a wonderful place to be. I love it when the sun sets into the ocean! :)
It was good talking to you this morning, I love you!!

7:26 PM  
Blogger Caleb said...

Combolations senator. Wal-Mart was great.

8:03 PM  
Blogger Lindsay Ward said...

Hey don't diss algebra! You'll need it to survive in the real world. Isn't that what they always tell you?

6:46 AM  
Blogger CrazyUncle said...

I hope that your science lessons teach you something that Katie didn't learn. The sun doesn't really set into the ocean.

For leftover pizza, Kyle prefers his nuked, while I use a toaster oven for a crunchier crust. How about you?

9:21 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home