How Do You Be So Short?

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Little Daisy


I know, my smile is kind of cheesy in this picture, but I needed a close-up picture to put on here, and this was my favorite of the ones we took. Isn't she great?!? Last time we took her to the vet, he was telling us that dogs pretty much quit growing after they are six months old. It's such great news!! She turned six months old on December 27th, so she's basically maximum size!!!!! It's like I got a miniature beagle. I just love her so much. She's still bad about biting my ankles, especially when I wear my slippers. Mostly she only does that when I'm running with her though. And yes, I do trip over her. It makes it rather hard to run around the yard with her. She doesn't bark during meal times quite as much as she used to so that's good. I'm so glad to be with her. DOGS ARE THE GREATEST!

-If anyone can't think of what to say in their comment, feel free to tell me about your dog, I just love them.- :)

8 Comments:

Blogger Brenda Walker said...

I can't say how much I love dogs, but are turtles are the greatest. And they don't bark during meal time.

4:49 PM  
Blogger Brenda Walker said...

I heard my turtle barking just the other day, but when I went to check on him he pretended that it wasn't him!!! Dang, lyin' turtles!!!

5:08 PM  
Blogger Kayla said...

Half of my dogs don't really like me but the other half like me a lot so it's okay.

5:15 PM  
Blogger Aaron, Kara, Walker, Sophie June, and Ford said...

Lauri, she is just the cutest little beagle I've ever seen. I love those giant ears! And you never should have asked about our dogs...you've seen their pictures. Abe is a giant sweetie, and Bella is a little more fiesty but so fun. They are both protective of and jealous of little Walker at the same time. I think they would be happy if I would just get up and take them for a walk. All three (Belle, Abe, and Walker) love walks, so I am really a bad mom for not going!

8:21 PM  
Blogger Lindsay Ward said...

Justin wants a dog so bad but I keep telling him our dog isn't born yet. We have to wait until we have a yard and then I will let him get one (a small one)!

7:47 AM  
Blogger CrazyUncle said...

Both of our little ankle biters have gotten married now. And I don't think they bark during meal times anymore. Oh, you were talking about your *dog*. Well, then, I have nothing to say.

2:13 PM  
Blogger Caleb said...

Man, my dog is insane. She moofs all of the time and she's loud. She is pretty cute though.

8:54 AM  
Blogger Jay said...

I don't have a dog. Thanks.
No just kidding. I'm sure glad ole daisy is still the awesome dog as before you left. Althoug I know you've been back for a while now. I'm a little slow.

10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home