How Do You Be So Short?

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

I was tagged, but I'm not sure how to do this!

I'm not quite sure how to format all this, but here it goes anyway!

4 Jobs that I have had in my life:
Well, I've only had one real job.
That was playing the piano for a Preschool

6 Movies I could watch over and over:
The Music Man
The Sound of Music
You've Got Mail
Hitch
Two Weeks Notice
Man's Favorite Sport
that list could go on and on. (that's not a movie though!)

4 Places I've lived:
Worthing, South Dakota (Till I was six)
Happy Valley, California (My favorite)
Pahrump, Nevada (I'm embarrassed to even write that one!)

4 TV shows I love to watch:
I Love Lucy
Gilligan's Island
Who's Line is it Anyway
I'd like to watch "What Not to Wear" more often, but Caleb hates it!

4 Places I've been on Vacation:
London, England (plus several of other places in Europe that I don't know the names of)
Ouray, Colorado
A few places on the California coast, including San Diego (one of my favorites)
Mt. Bachelor, in Oregon

4 Websites I visit daily:
Well, besides blogs, I don't really visit any websites "daily",
but I visit a lot of family blogs!
4 of my favorite foods:
Quizno's Turkey Ranch and Swiss (minus onions and tomatoes)
Mom's homade (or is it "home made"?) pita bread
Mom and Dad's home made ham pizza
Mom and Dad's home made hamburgers
(
that didn't include drinks, right?)

4 places I would rather be right now:
Pretty much anywhere with some extended family
On the beach, especially with family.... and Daisy!
Camping somewhere cool
Skiing, maybe at Mt. Bachelor, or Shasta, but again,
it's all better with family!

7 people that I am tagging:
Yeah right!! I don't have nearly 7 people, but I think I will nominate, I mean, uh, tag ....... -the suspense is killing everyone, right? And the winner is...... COG!! (Grandmom) :)

Well, that took a lot longer than I was expecting! I've got to say that the toughest question was the movie one. I have a lot, and I do mean a LOT, of movies that I love. Several more come to mind, such as Finding Nemo, The Emperor's New Groove, Milo and Otis, Alex and Emma, White Christmas.......... You get the picture. I just really like movies I guess! Anyway, I hope you all enjoyed it. :)

5 Comments:

Blogger Caleb said...

That's sweet! Gotta love the pita. My vacation spot would be Kuzcotopia. Complete with waterslide.

8:01 PM  
Blogger Katie80 said...

BOOYAH!
It's no big deal how you want to format it, you did a great job!! It took me a lot longer than I expected, too!
Ouray was a good answer...I hope we get to go there one of these summers!

4:25 AM  
Blogger CrazyUncle said...

Here's my Never Done That list from Laurie's list.
Job - piano player
movie - Two Week's Notice
places lived - Happy Valley, CA
TV - What Not To Wear
Vacation - Mt Bachelor
Websites - Hmm, I've visited all from your list
foods - home made pita bread
places to be - shasta
tag - never tagged nobody

9:58 AM  
Blogger Lindsay Ward said...

I would like to watch what not to wear too but Justin absolutley hates it. He calls it what not to watch! I guess you'll never get away from it.

10:26 AM  
Blogger Kayla said...

Tell Caleb that Kayla says you need to watch "What not to Wear" and so he better let you or I will beat him.

4:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home