How Do You Be So Short?

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Phoenix

Right now I'm sitting at Granddad's compy and I decided that as long as I have some spare time I might as well update. Especially seeing as how it's been entirely too long since that last one. Well, we had a really fun time in Dallas. We got to see Nanny, play with Maddie and Andy, and see everybody else too! It was really great to see Katie and Justin's new house. The pictures really don't do it justice, it's even better than that!!! Caleb and I decided that we would be willing to spend summers with them in San Antonio. :) But you've probably already heard about most of that trip from Katie's blog.
Well, as always I'd love to have a picture on here, but I don't have our iPhoto handy so y'all will just have to wait till we get home. I can't wait to see my Daisy!!!!!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Lindsay Ward said...

I meant to tell you that I am jealous of you Shuffle. If you spend the summer in San Antonio then Justin and I could see you as well!

8:12 AM  
Blogger CrazyUncle said...

However, if you summer in TX, then you'll miss out seeing your favorite uncle. Plus, the humidity will mess up your hair.

6:06 PM  
Blogger Katie80 said...

Actually, I think your hair would do fine in the humidity. It's nice and straight. Mine on the other hand...well, I'm a little worried about the bangs!
I wondered how y'all got home so fast when I saw comments from you popping up on other blogs, but I guess it's because you aren't actually home.
Tell the G-dawgs I said hey! Did they see their special message on my blog?
I miss you...you should come back! :)

7:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home