How Do You Be So Short?

Saturday, December 24, 2005

iPod!!!!!!



Well, we got our doughnuts this morning! We also got to open presents! (Oh, we read the Christmas story too.) :) And last night we watched the traditional "You've Got Mail". Even though it's not really Christmas-y we always watch it on Christmas eve. So that was good.
My big present was an iPod shuffle!!! I got some "skins" for it too. I put the pink one on for now. It'll be good because I can listen to it all the way to Dallas! Don't you love it?


5 Comments:

Blogger Brenda Walker said...

Sweet deal King! That is awesome! I can't wait to see it. Did you get it all loaded up with music yet?

10:37 AM  
Blogger Caleb said...

It's stinkin' awesome! Merry Christmas.

11:54 AM  
Blogger Kayla said...

Congratulations!! Thanks for the book and the bag I love it!!

1:37 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

Hey sweet Shuffle Weeze! Now I need a 'Pod to be cool like you and the Bean!

1:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy New Year!!!

12:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home