How Do You Be So Short?

Monday, December 19, 2005

Cool Game

FARMING GAME!!

How many of you reading this have played the farming game? Isn't it one of the coolest games ever? Well, we think so anyway. We got to play it yesterday and had a fun time. I actually won!! That hardly ever happens. A lot of the time Mom wins. (Or so it seems) I was Harrah Harry-- the brown guy. I had fruit, grain, corn, cows..... all that good stuff. I like getting cows. They're cool. But it's not cool when they tell you to slaughter all the cows you own. Luckily I didn't have to do that yesterday.

















Today Mom and Dad went into Las Vegas to do some Christmas shopping. Consequently, Caleb and I did not oppose their doing so. Normally we would want to go with them though, seeing as how there are hardly any good stores here besides Wal-Mart. But, we had school, and they needed to go without us, so it was all fine. We are finished with school now so I just decided to make another post. Everyone else..... Keep on posting!!! That means you Zachary!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Katie80 said...

Way to go, Eisel!! Keeping up the streak. (of posting, that is.) Did you see my comment from about16 minutes ago? :)
I actually really like the farming game, but it's one of those games you need a *lot* of time set aside to really get into it. Is bob trying to psych himself up for the e-lectronic version of it?
Well, I need to go post, so talk to ya later!

3:31 PM  
Blogger Caleb said...

It's a fun game. I agree that Mom and Dad were right in going to town without us.

4:19 PM  
Blogger Abby said...

Wow, someone else that has played that game...it has been years, but I remember playing that when I was around 15. It was a fun game! Of course my Dad always said why play a game about it when you are actually living it!

3:57 AM  
Blogger Jay said...

Sweet, I want a cow!

4:36 AM  
Blogger Lindsay Ward said...

I've never played the farming game but I wouldn't want to kill all my cows either!

10:56 AM  
Blogger Brenda Walker said...

meanie head

4:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home