How Do You Be So Short?

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Hunks

Yep!! Dad told me I needed to make a post about the hunks. Apparently that's what them old codgers used to call "Jello Jigglers". And they made them into balls and bounced them up against the wall, but they still ate them. Yuck. :)
Once again I don't have too much to say, but tomorrow I'll try to give you a longer one.

(plus it's really hard to think of things to say while the TV is going!) And this one really IS short, but I really will try to make a longer one soon.

3 Comments:

Blogger Katie80 said...

Hunks? Tell me you aren't serious!! :)
That is both gross and somewhat unbelievable. Because those had to be disgustingly dirty and it's to imagine dad eating jello jigglers anyway!

8:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not only did he eat them but they used to eat them after throwing them at each other. (I should make some, I'll bet my boys would love to throw them around and then eat them.)

12:03 PM  
Blogger Brenda Walker said...

Hunks rock!!!

12:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home