How Do You Be So Short?

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Hurry

I'm kind of in a hurry right now. Of course, I couldn't let today get by without posting, but Mom needs some help so it will have to be short. We're having some company over tonight. The mom and dad are like around 30 I think, and they have two kids. One of them is preschool age I think, and the other one is slightly younger than that. So Mom made some of that kind of Jello that you can cut out into shapes, so we get to do that with their kids. I'm not sure what else we'll do, but little kids are cool to play with, so it's all good. Anyway, all that to say that we have to get some chores done (as well as a meal fixed) before they get here! And that's the reason that there are no pictures today. I guess that wraps it up. Sorry it's so short.

LET THE POSTING CONTINUE!!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Katie80 said...

Are these people that go to your church? And do you go to preschool with the kid?
Well, I hope you had fun with the Jell-o! We finished the guest room, I can't wait for you to see it!

6:39 PM  
Blogger Caleb said...

The correct term is "hunks" I believe. It didn't seem short to me. When I post I always seem to think that my post is too long.

10:12 AM  
Blogger Brenda Walker said...

Hunks? Are you talking about me Caleb? Thanks Buddy!! Keep on posting Weeze! Love you!

10:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home