How Do You Be So Short?

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Merry Christmas Daisy!!


Yesterday we got to give Daisy her Christmas present! We had to make sure that she had plenty of time to use it before we leave. I put a treat under the wrapping paper so that she would want to unwrap it, and it worked! She really wanted the treat, but after she got it, she wasn't in a hurry to unwrap the rest. It was pretty funny.

I'm gonna miss her when we have to leave. It's really very sad that we have to leave her with someone else on her very first Christmas, but I guess I'll survive. It will still be fun to see everyone in Texas though! I think we might do a few of the traditions on Christmas eve instead of Christmas, but we aren't exactly sure how it will all work out yet. Hopefully next year will be better.
Well, I guess that's all for today. Unfortunately my posting streak will have to end pretty soon since we'll be gone. Just giving you a warning. :)

5 Comments:

Blogger Kayla said...

Looks like Daisy really enjoys her bed. Maybe you could just sneek her in the car with you when you leave.

3:56 PM  
Blogger Auntie Eisel said...

Good idea Kayla!

4:02 PM  
Blogger Brenda Walker said...

She's so cute! Enjoy your trip, I love you!

12:35 AM  
Blogger Aaron, Kara, Walker, Sophie June, and Ford said...

Daisy is SO cute! I hope you have a great Christmas.

10:36 AM  
Blogger Caleb said...

How do you "sneek" something? I'm sorry that we'll have to leave Daisy, but I know that we'll have a great time. It's a great bed :)

12:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home