How Do You Be So Short?

Sunday, December 18, 2005

I was going to take an up-to-date picture to put on today's post, but I can't seem to find the camera. Oh well. I guess you'll just have to do with this non picture kind.
Who can guess what today is? I guess it's a lot of things, but the thing I was going for, is that it's Granddad's birthday! Happy birthday Granddad (if you're even reading this)!! But today is also one week until Christmas. Pretty exciting. We got Daisy a present, but I haven't given it to her yet. I'd like to, but Caleb says we should wait. :) When we do, I'll probably take a picture and put it on here!
Well, I don't have much to say today so,...... Merry Christmas!!!

7 Comments:

Blogger Brenda Walker said...

This appears to be a new blog record for the most consecutive days posting! Very impressive, hopefully the award that I am thinking about for you is emailable!!

2:22 PM  
Blogger Kayla said...

Wow, Zachary just posted within the minute, I don't really have anything to say about your post, but I did read it.

2:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lauri, Mrs. Stancel has been hard at it for years apparently. Kristi just told me that she took english from her when she was homeschooled. She said a kind of nasal voice that is rather humerous. Does that fit her?

5:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry it was actually science not english I had my facts wrong.

5:08 PM  
Blogger Katie80 said...

I agree, this must be a new record...at least for the WBI.
We got some more of our Christmas decorations up tonight, I can't wait for you to come see me!

7:26 PM  
Blogger Caleb said...

I'm ashamed that there are no pics. I'm also excited about Daisy's present.

9:04 PM  
Blogger Katie80 said...

C'mon Eisel, Monday is slowly but surely coming to an end, you aren't going to let your posting streak come to an end with it, are you?? :)

3:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home