How Do You Be So Short?

Saturday, December 17, 2005

No, it's not snowing


Actually, it's not even raining! And that picture didn't even happen in the past week or anything. It's just that we went geocacheing and didn't really take any pictures, so I had to find one that I liked. The reason I picked this one is because it was so stinkin' cold up there!!! So it felt like we *should* have been making snow men, even though there was no snow. (This picture was taken in Ouray, in case anyone was wondering.)
The cacheing was fun even though it was cold. When we stopped to eat, Caleb took his watch off and set it outside so we could find out the temperature and it said that it was only 38 degrees. We're pretty sure that if you take into consideration the wind and everything it felt more like 20. To give you an idea how cold it actually was, I'll just tell you that even Dad said it was cold. Then you know it was bad!!!
Well, this makes 6 days in a row now I think!

2 Comments:

Blogger Katie80 said...

That's a cute little snowman!
Sounds frigid there. I've been checking on dashboard and y'all have been having colder weather than us everyday. Plus, up in the mountains I'm sure it's even worse. It's always kinda fun breaking out the sweaters and winter coats though, don't you think?

4:31 PM  
Blogger CrazyUncle said...

Isn't Caleb a resourceful dude? Apparently, if you leave your watch outside, someone comes by and tells you the temperature. Or else Caleb can tell by how much more slowly the hands move that it is a certain temp. And Laurie says it is a talking watch, too. Looks like I just didn't raise my son right, since I don't think he could do that.

2:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home