How Do You Be So Short?

Saturday, December 03, 2005

Daisy... Again



I know, I know, I always make posts about Daisy. But, I mean, what else do I do? True, we are going to decorate the tree today, but I was already planning on taking the pictures, and then posting about it tomorrow. (don't hold me accountable if I forget to do it then)
So anyway, Daisy is doing pretty good now. She is already jumpy again, so we have to try to settle her down. Sometimes she seems like she's in pain though, so we give her one of the pills that the vet gave us for her to relieve the pain. But then of course she falls asleep in like 30 minutes and she looks drugged. But I guess it makes her feel better which is good. And I forgot to tell anyone who was wondering that her ears are doing fine. The vet hasn't even said anything about them lately. So, I think she's looking like a very cute, healthy puppy. :)

4 Comments:

Blogger Katie80 said...

We got and decorated our tree last night, but I don't have pictures yet, either cuz we only have internet at the apartment and I left the camera at the house...hopefully in a few days.

9:03 AM  
Blogger Lindsay Ward said...

ya'll are so cute together!!

11:00 AM  
Blogger Kayla said...

I like that red shirt. I'm glad to hear Daisy is doing well again. I would hate for her to be mopey when I come. However, if you keep giving her drugs like that.....

3:56 PM  
Blogger Justin Richardson said...

I post about my dog too.

10:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home