How Do You Be So Short?

Saturday, November 12, 2005

Fun stuff

Well, today we got to go into Las Vegas so we could go to a Target and a Quiznos. It was fun. Especially fun because I got a new jean skirt from Target!! Isn't it cute? Well, I like it anyway. And, last night I put curlers in my hair again, so that's the reason for the curliness. But, I actually put half of it up so it wouldn't feel so poofy on the sides. I though it turned out pretty nice. Plus, I was thinking that probably not everyone has seen my Colorado shirt. It was my souvenir from Ouray. I like it too.
Well, I guess that's all I have to say now. Until next time!!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

cojdsal+ndgkfls= Nice jean skirt and Ouray shirt! It rhymes like it was on the thames!

9:23 PM  
Blogger Katie80 said...

I don't have a clue what anon. is talking about, but it is a really cute skirt! Target is so much fun, isn't it?

9:04 AM  
Blogger Mimi and Poppy said...

Your skirt, shirt, and curls are darling. I do love Target. I actually have to limit myself on visits there because they have such cute stuff. Kara and I like to give things we like "a ride" in the basket and then reconsider and put them up. Somehow it helps the shopping urge.
Daisy sounds as if she is asserting herself. Stand firm. You are the mommy, she's the puppy!

5:11 PM  
Blogger Kayla said...

I lovce your skirt, and the shirst is nice too, just like the one you got me from Colorado, which I love!

4:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home