How Do You Be So Short?

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

The Last Belly


I have two friends who are oh so nice, as to send (or bring) some of my favorite candies: Very Cherry Jelly Bellys. (is that supposed to be "Bellies" or "Bellys"?) Thank you Kayla and Chuck!!! Y'all are great. Anyway, Yesterday I finished off all but the last one. The reason they sent them to me is because they are sort of hard to come by here is the gross state of Nevada. However, I am once again, without my favorite kind of bean. It's alright though, I've had a pretty good supply lately so I should be good for another..... Oh, I don't know really, maybe another month or two. :)
Well, I don't have much to talk about, but since Caleb was getting on my case about not posting, I figured I had better get on the stick!
I'll try to post again soon. Hasta La Vista!

7 Comments:

Blogger Kayla said...

I'm first!! Sorry you ran out of beans but I think you should see how long you can go without eating that one.

6:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

J+B = Corn Chips

9:33 PM  
Blogger Brenda Walker said...

Your favorite Bean is about to move into a mansion and I hear she wants her whole family to move in with her!!!

9:48 PM  
Blogger Katie80 said...

I'm not your favorite type of bean??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! I think very cherry should be favorite number two. Both favorites. Just...Elly Bean is more favorite...

4:52 AM  
Blogger Katie80 said...

I just got back from the commissary and I wanted to tell you that they sell Very Cherry Jelly Bellies there!!!

10:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know why you even got off of the stick, actually I'm not sure why you got on it in the first place, but it is good to hear that you are back on it. I heard if you play half game you still get a whole bean, so I'd rather play half game. Ellyn is right, Elly Bean is more favorite.

11:17 AM  
Blogger Auntie Eisel said...

Okay, Okay y'all are right. Ellyn is my favorite kind of bean. I should have specified. I sincerely apologize Ellyn. And I'd rather play half game too. :)

4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home