How Do You Be So Short?

Monday, November 14, 2005

Be sure to read the last one!

(I already made one post today, so don't forget to read the last one!)

Daisy's Bath



We've given Daisy a few baths since she got
here, but this is the first time that we put her in the actually bathtub! It was fun, mostly for Caleb and I. :)


She had actually been sleeping when we were ready for the bath. So it made her less likely to try to get out. (which was good!) But she couldn't quite decide what to do at first so she just kind of one by one lifted her paws out of the water and then she was pretty awake by then.







Here's another good picture.












And then the last one of her drying off. Isn't she cute? Of course we had to clean the whole tub after we finished, but it was still fun. We gave her treats and toys and stuff and then played with her afterwards. That way she'll hopefully think it was fun, and then she'll want to take a bath next time. Well, I thought it was great!!!

7 Comments:

Blogger Auntie Eisel said...

Sorry, I thought I proof-read it! But now I noticed the "actually". But I didn't preview it either, so that's why the lay out is all weird. I thought I had this thing figured out! Maybe I'll figure it out next time.

7:52 PM  
Blogger Lindsay Ward said...

If I were Daisy, I would love baths what with the treats and double attention from you and Caleb!

10:38 AM  
Blogger Katie80 said...

I hope Daisy smells nice and fresh now! :)
Are you still liking the Aussie shampoo and conditioner?

12:16 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

I haven't really thought about it until now, but how are her ears doing now that it been awhile since they got fixed?

12:20 PM  
Blogger CrazyUncle said...

You should try to put up Daisy's ears with the chopsticks...I mean hair sticks.

5:37 PM  
Blogger Aaron, Kara, Walker, Sophie June, and Ford said...

Daisy is so cute! It looks like she enjoyed her bath, and she's lucky to be able to take hers inside. Our babies (the labs, not Walker) have to take their baths on the back porch with a hose. They don't mind too much!

8:19 AM  
Blogger Kayla said...

I hope she still smells nice when I get there. I wish I got treats and attention after my bath.

10:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home